Metrotek carries a complete line of Fiber Optic links. The list that follows is a listing of the many items related to Fiber Optic links. If you would like a copy of our most recent Catalog please fill out our catalog FORM request. The catalog will have pricing and technical information on the Fiber Optic items we carry. As new products are added to our fiber optic links product line they will appear on this page first. Check back often. If you do not find the optic item you need on this page send us an e-mail and let us know your particular needs and our application engineers will help you locate the right item for your job. If you do find what you need e-mail us and we will quote price, terms and delivery information immediately.
- Analog Links
- LTX-5510 DC - 12.5 MHz with four digital channels of DC to 20MHz bandwith over 1 fiber
- XA/RA1000A DC - 1 MHz with operating controls that allow any analog wave shape with specific DC levels to be transmitted without appreciable distortion
- XA/RA1400A 0 - 10V DC Transmission Using A/D and D/A conversion
- XC/RC1000A Contact closures. Eight independent contacts on one fiber. Contact and/or TTL operation. Isolated output
- MODEL M2 Extend USB 1.1 up to 150 feet
- MODEL M4 Extend Firewire up to 100 meters
- 9130 RGB link with AGC up to 200Mhz.
- 3000 VGA/RGB w/Sync 3 Fiber. Multimedia Option provides Keyboard, Mouse, RS-232, and 2 Audio ports.
- TC3005 Multimode-to-Single Mode Fiber Optic Converter converts multimode formats to single mode formats, or vice versa, for
data transmission up to 200 Mbps. Transmission distances to more than 100km are possible with the Laser 1550nm option (34dB loss
- TC3007 Fiber Optic Mode Converter/Repeater and a 2-Channel Wave Division Multiplexer. This benefits users by
effectively doubling existing fiber cable capacity in addition to its mode conversion/repeater functions.
- TC3020 Multimode-to-Single Mode Fiber Optic Converter converts multimode
formats to single mode formats, or vice versa, Intended for low speed (up to 5 Mbps) and Burst Data applications.
- Model 279 Multimode-to-Single Mode Fiber Optic Converter converts multimode
formats to single mode formats, or vice versa, Intended for low speed (up to 2.5 Mbps) and Burst Data applications.
- Digital Links
- MODEL 271 RS-232 Asynchronous 56kbs Self powered or optional AC Power up to 2km (6000 ft.) Fiber Optic Line Driver
- TC1000RS-232 Asynchronous 19.2 kbs. Self powered or optional AC Power. MM & SM up to 15km (SM) Fiber Optic Line Driver
- TC1100 RS-232 Synchronous(153.6kbs)/Asynchronous(64kbs)Up to 6km Multimode 40km Singlemode
- TC1700 RS-232, RS-422, RS-449, RS-530, V.35 and TTL. Configure-it-as-you-need-it. Electrical interfaces are modular and can be easily
configued before or after installation.
- MODEL 272 RS-422 to Fiber Optic Converter handles full duplex data rates to 2.5
MBPS up to a distance of 2KM.
- MODEL 276 RS-485 A 2 Wire to Fiber Optic Converter accepts half duplex data rates to 1 MBPS. The electrical interface is a digital, balanced, half duplex
- MODEL 277 "Flexmode" RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 electrical interface is switch selectable. Communications into the electrical interface is full duplex point to point.
- 5012 "RS-232/RS-422/RS-485" Universal Data Transceiver Up to 3 miles Multimode 50 miles Singlemode
- XR-2500 T1
- TC1630 T1/E1 up to 40km
- TC1630R T1/E1 up to 80km
- TC1680 T3/E3
- MODEL 273 4 Channel RS-232 MM Asynchronous
- TC1880 8 Channel RS-232 MM or SM Sync or Async
- TC8300 4 Channel T1/E1
- TC8510 4 Channel T1/E1 with Ethernet
- TC3105 UTP (RJ45) 10baseT to Fiber Converter MM or SM Wall mount
- TC3105R UTP (RJ45) 10baseT to Fiber Converter MM or SM Desk top or Rackmount
- TC3210 10/100Base-T to Fiber Optic Media Converter
- TC3220 10/100Base-T to Fiber Optic Media Converter w/Bandwidth Control
- TC3300 10/100/1000Base-T
Ethernet Fiber Optic Converter
- TC3705 Ethernet Bridge 4 UTP (RJ45) 10baseT ports to Fiber Converter MM or SM.
- MODEL 8370 MM AUI to Fiber Converter
- MODEL 373 MM 10BaseT to Fiber Converter
- MODEL 375 MM 100BaseT to Fiber Converter
- TC1900 Quick Talk Voice Adapter
- TC8800 Telephone/Data Multiplexer
- TC8520 Telephone/Data/Ethernet Multiplexer