- Fiber Optic SC Duplex Interface AB Switch.
- Multimode duplex fiber connector interface
on the A, B, and COMMON ports.
- Switch connects a workstation or device
between two other devices or networks
- Internal Circuitry insures isolation between
the A and B devices/networks.
- Front panel button changes switch position.
No need to plug and unplug fiber patchcords.
- Front panel LEDs display switch position.
- RS-232 serial security enhanced Supervisory
Remote Port included.
(3) SC Duplex for A/B/COMMON ports.
Supervisory Port: (1) DB9/F.
- Size: 2"H x 7.5"W x 7"D,
- Power: 115VAC, 60Hz, wall mount, 5-VDC
great solution for fallback network applications!
Model 4184 includes
an RS-232 serial security enhanced Supervisory Remote Port. Upon proper
authentication, a terminal or computer in terminal mode connected to this
port can communicate with the unit, determine its status, change the switch
position as desired, and/or lockout front panel switching capability. A
modem can also be connected to this port for remote access to the switch.
Access to the Supervisory Remote Port feature is password protected. An
optional graphical user interface (GUI) software is also available for use
with a computer running Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP.